Effective Date: 
Wed, 12/01/2004
Tue, 08/23/2011
Fri, 08/26/2011

Transportation off-campus for medical care can be provided by ambulance if condition warrants, or by taxi cab if no private vehicle is available or practical.

The student’s university account will be charged.

For a taxi, the nurse or clinician completes Clinic Taxi Authorization form (HC: 127). The student signs this form. Copies are distributed as indicated on the form.

Students may have 2 taxi voucher forms.

  1. For transportation to a medical facility.
  2. For transportation from a medical facility.

The nurse is to assist in making the taxi arrangements by calling the cab company, providing directions to the Student Health Center and obtaining a time of arrival.